My friend Pamela shenked my ass.
It’s another blog chain thing. this time I’m supposed to post 11 top secret things about my self, which I’m not sure I can do as I already wrote a whole post and spilled out all my guts but I’ll give it a shot. Then I’m supposed to answer 11 questions that Pam compliled, then I’m supposed to come up with 11 questions for 11 other bloggers to answer. ‘Cept I’m not doing it that way….cuz I don’t wanna!
Let’s start with Pam’s queries:
1. What is your astrological sign? Cancer
2. What state do you live in? Would you rather live in a different state? South Dakota, aka South Dizzle. And no, I don’t want to live anywhere else, love it here!
3. What is YOUR favorite automobile? 1964 1/2 Mustang. Period.
4. What would you do if your blog became VERY popular? SCREAM. And then quit my job because in my head, popular blog = wildly financially successful blog = a book deal = NY Times bestseller = move-the-hell-over-ms-evanovich-here-I-come….
5. What’s the first thing you notice when you meet someone? Their smile, more specifically their teeth. Probably ‘cuz mine are crooked and I’m self conscientious about it.
6. Do you think Americans are over-medicated now-a-days? My motto is “bring on the drugs”, I’m not a fan of suffering when I can prevent it.
7. What was the best piece of advice you ever received? Never drink vanilla straight out of the bottle.
8. What is your dream job? In MY dream there is NO job.
9. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Diane Keaton
10. What is your favorite movie? It’s A Wonderful Life. Shut up!
11. What type of books do you like to read? Anything but self-help books or Harlequin type romances.
Hmmmm….11 personal things about myself….seems a bit redundant as I just answered 11 highly personal questions on that very subject but in the spirit of being a good sport I’ll do it. You’ll know I got nuthin’ left when they start getting really stupid, like telling my favorite KoolAid flavor….
1. I was born with a mole aka beauty mark on my upper lip. When I was 7 my Mom decided to have it removed as she was afraid it would get freakishly big and witch-like with hairs sprouting from it. It came back and brought 5 of it’s friends, giving me a little circle of moles on my lip. All of them hairless, Thanks Mom.
2. I’m a coffee snob. I prefer freshly ground beans and brewed in a french press with half and half, no sugar. Powdered creamer is the work of Satan. *shudder* In a perfect world it would be served to me whilst sitting in a charming little piazza in Sicily…I still mourn the death of my beloved espresso machine.
3. Speaking of Beloved, I met the Hubs over the phone. And I’m 12 years older than him…
4. I like kittens, but not so much cats.
5. I once spent an entire afternoon with cow manure drying on my face. On purpose.
6. I’m not afraid of heights, I’m afraid of falling from high places. There’s a difference…
7. I flew an airplane when I was 4.
8. I watched an airplane crash in my field when I was 10.
9. My Dad was a professional pilot.
10. I can tell you the history of almost every antique canning jar known to exist, as long as you give me time to look it up in one of the reference books my Mom wrote.
11. Green. I like the green KoolAid. Green is also my favorite popsicle flavor.
And now 11 questions for y’all to answer, as all the bloggers I would tag in this chain have already been tagged. Copy/Paste them and your answers in a comment…
Mwah. Ha. Ha….
- 1. What is your favorite KoolAid flavor and why?
- 2. Have you ever had a fart escape against your will in public? How do you handle it?
- 3. Which of the 4 Stooges do you most closely resemble?
- 4. Boob Jobs…For or Against?
- 5. Dogs or Cats?
- 6. What quality must anyone trying to be your BFF possess?
- 7. What’s your favorite thing about me? (Lie if you have to dammit, I need an ego boost)
- 8. Name the most random place you’ve…ya know…..kanoodled.
- 9. You’ve dialed the wrong number. Do you hang up, or apologize?
- 10. Mushrooms. Yum or Yuck?
- 11. If money were no object, where would you go to vacation?