I was recently asked to help Red come up with 12 things to send her non-Christmasy Sweetheart who works for the US Postal Service…
Here’s what I came up with…
- Partridge in a pear tree boxers?? Cafepress has them.
2. Two turtle candies and a bar of dove soap
3. Three cans of chicken noodle soup, pretend its made from french hens
4. Call him 4 times and leave a msg “caw!caw!”
5. A can of pineapple rings, there’s at least 5 in there
6. Six Russell Stover peanut butter eggs. OR wrap up a half dozen eggs for real and put a note in there “these wouldnt be broken if I’d sent them Fed-ex!”
7. Seven bath products, for swimming in the tub. Make sure 1 is a rubber duck.
8. Could I possibly get you to rent a maid costume and take 8 pix of yourself??? Holding a wineglass of milk??? No? Ok, then how about 8 different packages of flavored hot chocolate or coffee, tell him to imagine you milking the cows for the creamer in them.
9. A mixed CD of nine crazy dance tunes
10. A pogo stick would be fun. OR send a tube of BenGay and tell him to leap around a lot.
11. A pipe? or 11 moon pies.
12. Target has this really cute set of Twelve Days of Christmas ornaments for like 20 bucks.
Now why would she ask me to help with this project and expect nothing less than shenanigans??